Tracey Ahmet and Margaret Hall, from Romford, Essex ‘Mother and daughter poisoned by breast implants.’
Story appeared in the Sun, Mail Online and That’s Life magazine.
My mum and I wanted to tell our story about toxic PIP breast implants that had ruined our lives leaving us both very ill.
We were nervous about telling our story in the press but wanted to do as much as we could to help raise awareness of this issue and reach out to other women affected.
Kelly at Photo-Features put us at ease straight away. We found Kelly and her team very supportive and understanding.
They took care of everything for us.
Thanks to the articles we felt we had taken a step further in our battle and helping other women affected by PIP implants.
We are both very grateful to Photo-Features for helping us tell our story. The story really conveyed the nightmare we have been through and we were very happy with the articles.