Transgender man with new £60,000 body including bionic penis funded by the NHS remains a virgin...
We are experts in helping ordinary people sell their extraordinary stories to newspapers and magazines.
Our clients have appeared in every national newspaper and women’s magazine in the UK, been invited to talk on television and seen their stories published around the world.
Telling your story is a big decision but we promise to make it easy. We’ll listen and create a media plan to suit your needs and wishes.
Our free service ensures selling your story to the press is a positive experience.
If you have ever thought: ‘ I want to sell my story to a newspaper or magazine,’ please contact us on 0800 0665 905 to find out how with no obligation.
Our services help you...
- Sell my story to a newspaper
- Sell my story to a magazine
- Sell my story to a television show
- Sell my story to raise awareness
- Sell my story to promote my business, book or charity
- Advice on dealing with press attention
- Tell my story to promote an appeal or campaign
- Tell my story to set the record straight
- Tell my story to pay tribute to a loved one
- Tell my story to help inspire others
* "I was nervous about telling my story to the world but Kelly put me at ease straight away..."
* "Kelly and her team were extremely professional from the start. They really listened to how I wanted my story told."
* "Having absolutely no idea how to go about sharing our story we enlisted the expertise of Photo-Features and it was the best decision we made."
Mark & Louise Hannigan
* "I’m not very good with words but Kelly put me at ease and helped me voice my story in a way I was really happy with."